A C-17 Globemaster III, assigned to the 17th Weapons Squadron, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., lands on an airstrip in the Nevada Test and Training Range during Joint Forcible Entry Exercise.
• Printed using premium luster photo paper.
• 10 mil thick.
• The finish is in between a gloss and matte.
• Brand new and ready to hang or frame.
• Shipped using kraft tube.
• Made and printed in the USA.
(U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Kevin Tanenbaum)
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.